Vencore Benefits Administrator in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Jr. Benefits Analyst will be responsible for administrative duties related to the operation and oversight of all Vencore benefit programs to include: Leave administration
Coordinating with Vencore’s benefit vendor partners on benefit plan delivery, new program implementations, and issue investigation and resolution. Assist in developing and executing employee communications plans along with vendor partners and consultants. Ensuring compliance with all Vencore benefit plan documents and contracts, company policies and procedures related to benefit plan offerings as well as ensuring company compliance with ERISA, DOL, IRS, ADA, FMLA and other local, state and federal government regulations.
Requires 1 to 2 years of hands on benefits/leave administration expereince with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years w/no degree.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of benefits administration experience
• Recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of work materials
• Willingness to learn HR systems/procedures/functions
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent telephone skills (i.e. pleasant and helpful)
• Demonstrated good interpersonal skills, sound judgment and decision making ability
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Knowledge of office etiquette procedures
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Exhibits strong customer service competency
Job ID 2017-47779
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Human Resources
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance No Clearance Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time