Vencore Portfolio and Investment Manager in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provides Investment Planning and Portfolio Management expertise supporting the organizational business framework and operating model of the front office corporate staff aimed at improving communications and ensuring consistent guidance and processes to support informed decision making. Provides technical and advisory support to the leadership executing the budget planning and portfolio management processes of the agency Infrastructure Service Provider (ISP), with focus on delivery of annual planning and programming budget artifacts, while monitoring the budget execution of current appropriations.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of front office leadership staff by ensuring investment planning guidance and direction is accurately captured and corporate budget planning and programming documentation is consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
- Gathering and analyzing budget and investment information to support development and evaluation of staff packages, briefings, and memorandums to ensure content is consistent with strategic guidance.
- Developing organizational performance measures, analysis of alternatives and assessments of current and planned products and processes using analytical methods such as research, analysis, and value stream mapping.
- Produces high-quality presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence community officials.
- Integrating traditional portfolio management (PfM), Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and investment information with organizational leading disciplines associated with federal budget planning, programming and budgeting execution, acquisition management, and systems engineering processes and requisite deliverables (e.g., Intelligence Program Budget Submission (IPBS) and Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) development, annual Technical Planning Guidance (TPG) development).
1) Active TS/SCI clearance
2) 8 years of experience with BS/BA, 6 years with MS/MA, or 3 years with PhD2 related profession experience
3) Minimum 5+ years experience with execution of the Intelligence Community IPBS/CBJB or DoD Program Objective Memorandum (POM) development, or Federal Government budgeting processes
4) Experience participating in organizational strategic planning, investment planning, portfolio management, and/or capital planning and investment control processes.
5) Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
6) Responsible, reliable, flexible, with strong attention to detail
7) Passion for learning, collaboration and knowledge transfer
1) Infrastructure Technology (IT) Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), Federal Agency or commercial acquisition, systems engineering, cyber security organization
2) Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience as staff officer developing and coordinating decision support packages and briefings.
3) Ability to lead and influence colleagues and customers
Job ID 2017-48007
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time