Vencore Testing (IV&V) Lead in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The individual selected for this position will serve as a IV&V lead responsible for developing, implementing, executing and maintaining an IV&V program to independently test, demonstrate, inspect and/or analyze functionality of sponsor's tools, systems and applications to establish a clear understanding of delivered capability relative to user and system requirements. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing a team of test engineers and their day-to-day activities
• Developing test processes and procedures
• Developing metrics, strategic activities, and de-conflicting requirements
• Determining the configurations needed for test setup and all Personal Software Product (PSP) overnight testing.
• Ensuring network is operational, providing feedback to the customer and stakeholders, and recommending automation and/or processes to improve efficiency through increase performance and /or lower costs.
• Overseeing performance testing and verification at both system and subsystem levels. Also included are functional testing, forensic analysis, PSP threat analysis, and validating ad hoc requests and requirements.
• Developing test plans and procedures, as well as the documentation recording the results of the IV&V to include a final report.
• Working with the customer to plan future IV&V needs, as required
QUALIFICATIONS: The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required for successful performance of the activities associated with this position:
• Bachelor’s degrees from an accredited college in a related discipline, or 4 years equivalent experience/combined education, with minimum of 15 years or more of professional experience.
• Experience with python scripting and/or DART knowledge/experience
• Demonstrated ability to determine work requirements and perform work without supervision
• Demonstrated capability to lead a team ranging from entry through senior level SE and/or SME to accomplish a technical function being supported
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tool Suite
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
• Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
• Master’s degree in a field relevant to a technical function being supported….
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the customer’s domain
Job ID 2017-47552
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time