Vencore Collection Manager in JBAB, District Of Columbia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations.
- -Format, review, quality control, and publish/release Information Intelligence Reports (IIR), ensuring that all appropriate policies and guidance are adhered to, and that information meets defined reporting thresholds.
- -Conduct post-IIR publication review and annual IIR reconciliation.
- -Maintain IIR reporting metrics to asset in the collection management mission. Utilize available intelligence tools to assist in a qualitative review of platform/collector performance. Present collection management trends, issues, and reporting highlights regularly. IIR metrics to be included in monthly report.
- -Deliverables: IIRs, Collection Posture Statements, Operating Directives, Source Panel Input, Capabilities Statements, Standard Operating Procedures, Integrated Collection Strategies and Collection Emphasis Messages.
- Minimum clearance qualifications: Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph.
- Ideal candidate will possess an active DIA granted TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Minimum qualifications:
- -At least 3 years of experience supporting HUMINT operations, either as an analyst or collector.
- -Understanding HUMINT tasking & collection as well as the HUMINT Collection cycle.
- -Possess the ability to: 1) Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English, 2) clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts, and 3) develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
Job ID 2017-46376
# of Openings Remaining 24
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time