Vencore Collection Support Technician in JBAB, District Of Columbia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations.
- -Serve as the technical operational support to Directorate for Operations (DO) Desk Officer.
- -Serve as the GCOMS Organizational Coordinator (OC) at the Division/Branch level OC’s oversee account management, adaptive access control (AAC) management and serve as overall SME for GCOMS use at the Division/Branch level.
- -Serve as Operational Source Manager at the Division/Branch Level. Updates and manages source data within GCOMS.
- -Serve as the ICF technician in order to conduct quality control on all vouchers, FINPLANs, funding and dispersement requests, and other documentation related to ICF planning.
- -Maintain detailed records of operational requirements and capabilities of platforms and respond to them. Provide detailed guidance to assigned platforms to assist in mission and provide follow-up feedback and guiadnace to assist performance.
- -Produce, edit, and/or quality control documents per the tasks above. Products can include but not restricted to: ICF voucher, FINPLANs, Funding and Disbursement Requests, Platform documents including ODs, SOPs, etc.
- Minimum clearance qualifications: Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph.
- Ideal candidate will possess an active DIA granted TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Minimum qualifications:
- -Minimum of 2 years college and 3 years of experience in the Intelligence Community (IC). College can be waived for 5 years in the IC.
- -Have the technical skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish the work with minimal oversight
Have experience operating and maintaining Share Point.
- -Experience in finance, accounting, business administration, operations research, or program and project evaluation.
- -At least 6 months’ operational experience using GCOMS or other related software.
Job ID 2017-46398
# of Openings Remaining 10
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time