Vencore Intelligence Research Analyst in JBAB, District Of Columbia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations.
- -Perform all-source intelligence research to identify potential overt HUMINT leads.
-Submit Name Trace and Deconfliction requests as required
-Provide Briefings to senior leadership on accomplishments and project updates as required.
- Minimum clearance qualifications: Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph.
- Ideal candidate will possess an active DIA granted TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Minimum qualifications:
- -BS/BA in intelligence, criminal justice, political science, world/regional history or other history/political/intelligence or law enforcement.
- -A minimum of one year conducting or supporting overt HUMINT operations.
- -Have the technical skills, knowledge and experience to accomplish the work with minimal oversight.
-Possess the knowledge of overt HUMINT authorities and programs, and understand the principles of intelligence oversight and intelligence cycle.
- -Previous experience as an intelligence analyst or HUMINT Targeting Officer (HTO).
Job ID 2017-46394
# of Openings Remaining 20
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time