Vencore Information Sharing & Safeguarding Analyst II in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Provide logistical support for the Information Sharing Steering Committee, to include meeting invitations, agendas, and minutes, as well as coordination of briefings and action items.
• Provide logistical support (invitations, agendas, meetings minutes) for interagency committees charged with driving information sharing and safeguarding. Demonstrated ability to author, develop, comment on, or update clear and concise interagency issuances on complex topics.
• Partner with ODNI components and IC elements to complete specific initiatives and projects that advance information sharing and safeguarding in accordance with IC policy.
• Provide logistical support for the solicitation, review, and selection of projects to be funded by the annual IC ISSE Innovation Fund.
• Facilitate IC element development and implementation of information sharing and safeguarding requirements (e.g., IC IE Data Services requirements, Attorney General-approved guidelines for sharing US Person data, EO 12333 Section 2.3 procedures).
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
TS/SCI with Poly
BS Degree and 2+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community, with 2 years’ specific experience in the areas of access controls, information sharing and safeguarding policy, or implementation of mission needs.
General knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes related to IC information sharing and safeguarding.
Job ID 2017-47413
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time