Vencore Knowledge Management Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Support Government Leads in developing and implementing the policies, processes, and platforms enhancing effective information sharing and information access across IC and U.S. Government entities for hostage recovery, detainee affairs, and other portfolios, as needed.
• Identify mission-critical information sharing and information access requirements for stakeholders and propose technical solutions to address.
• Assist Government Leads in designing, constructing, and populating an internal repository of relevant analytic, policy, program, background, and legislative information associated with P&S portfolios.
• Provide knowledge management and content support to existing information portals
• In coordination with Government Leads, develop training materials and user guides and provide on-site training support to mission partners and platform users.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
• TS/SCI with Poly
• BS in knowledge management, communications, library sciences, organizational development, or a related field, or 5+ years of experience working in the IC in one or more intelligence disciplines, including at least three years of experience carrying out knowledge management and information dissemination activities, ideally for intelligence-related projects.
• Three years of demonstrated experience developing knowledge management and communications portals via i-Space, r-Space, Intellipedia, or other IC platforms.
• Demonstrated experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside the IC.
Job ID 2017-48555
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time