Vencore Procurement Analyst/Sr. Program Management in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Assists government procurement agencies develop acquisition strategies, work statements, evaluation plans and qualify vendors. Involved through the entire acquisition life cycle, from pre-award planning through solicitation preparation, contract award, contract administration and contract close-out. Applies knowledge of the defense acquisition process in the analysis and improvement of acquisition process policy and procedures to devise strategies for deploying and implementing new acquisition policy initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation. Uses quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution. Participates in developing acquisition plans, source selection documents (including evaluation criteria), Independent Government Cost Estimates, justifications and approvals, synopses, and requests for proposals/quotes/bids. Assists with the development of pre-award technical documentation (solicitation, IGCE, Technical Evaluation Plan (TEP) and Technical Evaluation Report).
• BS or higher
• 10 years of experience with technical requirements
• 3 Years’ experience in the Intelligence Community
• Experience supporting an IC member acquisition office through creation and implementation of acquisition documentation, standard operating procedures, administering acquisition directives and guidelines, business analysis, budgeting, contract management support and/or program/project management support.
• Good oral and written communication skills, with both technical and non-technical.
• Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment, as needed.
• Top Secret security clearance with SCI w Poly
• Master’s degree
• DAWIA Certification Level 3
• Familiarity with IPPBES, JCIDS, ICCR process and procedures and methodology
• Familiarity with National Intelligence Programs (NIP); IC and DoD programs.
• Ability conduct outreach, develop and maintain professional networks within the IC.
Job ID 2017-46322
# of Openings Remaining 3
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time