Vencore Mid - Schedule Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The individual shall provide program management and operational advice to the Source Operations Group. Assist the Source offices with planning and technical exchanges between working groups, segments, programs and projects and customers. Coordinate and accomplish various oriented tasks relating to read ahead products, creating and publishing reports, and tracking action items. Provide input into the development of the office event agendas, schedules, and tracking systems and tools.
• Assist with conducting schedule quality assessment.
• Assist with assessing progress and activity duration analysis.
• Assist with Baseline versus forecast assessment.
• Realism and achievability of project milestones.
• Assist with Critical path and near critical path analysis and trends.
• Assist with conducting and evaluating of schedule risk analysis.
• Assist with Integration of schedule data with cost and technical information.
• Assist with developing contract performance management information for the monthly National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) Program management Review (NPMR).
• Eight years of total experience and 6 years of specialized experience in core disciplines defined below.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with scheduling methods, metrics, and best practices.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in evaluation schedule realism utilizing various methodologies.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in development of training materials, and supporting technical and management briefings.
• Demonstrated specialized experience developing and reporting the schedule status of multiple systems and programs.
• Demonstrated specialized experience conducting schedule analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, constraints, procurement and business principles and similar project-influencing factors.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in new schedule analytical techniques.
Job ID 2017-47948
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time