Vencore Expert - PM Technical Specialist in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The contractors supporting SFC will identify, develop, and implement essential resource capabilities; ensure Foundation GEOINT resource management plans are effective, efficient, logical, and sound. The contractor shall support Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Support, with a focus on the development of the out year programs through the Program Objective memorandum (POM) process. The individuals should have a strong background and experience in supporting the Intelligence Community and should be fully informed of the policies and procedures used to execute resources within NGA and the Intelligence Community.
• Supporting Source mission, plans, programs and operations.
• Supporting Strategic planning, policy, and guidance.
• Supporting policy development and implementation.
• Supporting the Source Business Group by: producing and performing various policy, operations, planning, programming and execution functions; ensuring the quality of various Business Group products and services are timely, accurate and consistent with guidance; participating or leading special studies, workload assessments, organizational reviews, resource management; developing and implementing policies, processes and procedures for Source Directorate that are consistent with Source mission and management goals and objectives.
• Support NSG capabilities, capacities, strengths, weaknesses and issues as well as how the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP) will enable these capabilities;
• NGA and Source mission, capabilities, capacities, strengths, weaknesses and issues;
• Equipment, facility, personnel, manpower, management and workflow issues, and realignments/reorganizations;
• PSB funding allocations, budget classes, structures and elements to ensure that Source plans, programs and execution are fully consistent with and support achievement of Agency and Directorate objectives and purpose;
• Strategic planning, plans, policy, and guidance and functional matter expertise to ensure coherent resource management.
Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a business related field with 20 years of total experience and 15 years of specialized experience.
• Demonstrated specialized experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or ODNI acquisition oversight policy and process.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with System Engineering, Acquisition, Security Engineering, and testing.
Job ID 2017-47954
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time