Vencore Senior - Budget/Financial Analyst in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Maintain integrated, audit-able financial resource management processes that meet federal, agency and SOURCE OPERATIONS suspense for programming, planning and execution.
• Assist with developing, delivering, justifying and defending the Source Operations Program Budget Submission (IPBS) and the President's Intelligence Budget submission.
• Assist with ensuring Current Working Estimate of projects for supporting SOURCE OPERATIONS contracts are consistent with program and budget submissions and reflected correctly in the Source Operations Business Plan and supporting budget documentation.
• Assist with drafting, coordinating, and delivering semi-annual Business Plan updates to Director, Source Operations.
• Assist with coordinating with SOURCE OPERATIONS managers in Program and Budget Development and Budget Execution Reviews to ensure requirements are resourced and alternatives are explored in execution of program; Planning shortfalls are identified for resolution.
• Assist with delivering and managing the execution of the SOURCE OPERATIONS budget to include aligning, executing, and accounting for resources in O&M, Procurement, and RDTE appropriations.
• Assist with drafting and delivering spend plans to FMS that meet or exceed obligation goals.
• Assist with creating and monitoring all funding documents into PRISM and ensure timely execution.
• Assist with drafting, coordinating, and executing Budget Execution Reviews.
• Assist with providing program funding awareness and analysis:
o Develop program funding evolution document.
o ECP analysis.
o Cost comparison analysis and special studies.
• A Bachelor’s degree within business/financial related fields with 12 years of total experience and 8 years of specialized experience in Budget and Financial Management.
• Demonstrated specialized experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or ODNI acquisition oversight policy and process.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in supporting Government projects and acquisition programs to include using automated tools such as Microsoft Project.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in leading multiple simultaneous efforts to gather information to synthesize functional needs.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with program management and acquisition processes.
Job ID 2017-47955
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time