Vencore Intelligence Analyst SME 2 in Arlington, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Counterterrorism Division’s (CTD) Foreign Terrorist Tracking Task Force (FTTTF) is to provide information that helps keep both individuals and their supporters who may pose threats to national security out of the U.S. or leads to their removal, detention, prosecution, or other legal action. The FTTTF supports FBI field operations by conducting bulk and targeted data analyses.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Uses functional and/or subject-matter expertise from direct industry experience to assess the organizational, operational, and functional baseline for law enforcement, homeland defense, emergency preparedness, and security clients;
- Works with senior government officials and executives to provide industry vision and enterprise strategic direction;
- May serve as an expert to help agencies identify and engage a range of stakeholders, including local, state, and federal agencies;
- Guides identification of systems, mission engineering, and business process inadequacies and deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational threats;
- Participates in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and design reviews to validate the enterprise approach and associated work products;
- Analyze data, develop information, and assess available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding;
- Provides expert consulting and advisory expertise in organizational and vulnerability assessments, intelligence and threat analysis, and resolution of highly complex projects and problems;
- Recognized for expertise and ability to identify industry issues and trends; and
- May oversee and manage projects, programs, and/or tasks.
- Minimum clearance qualifications: Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph
- Ideal candidate will possess an active FBI or DIA granted TS/SCI with polygraph
- Minimum qualifications:Advanced Degree (MS/MA or PhD.) and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
Ideal candidate will also possess:
- Understanding of the Watchlisting and nomination process
- - Previous experience working with the FBI and Counter terrorism
- - Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
- - Understanding of HUMINT collection; for either DoD or FBI
Job ID 2018-50188
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time