Vencore Project Manager in Arlington, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Assist ORAP and the interagency groups, NOPP, IWG-FI, IWG-Biodiversity and others if established.
- Manage partnership projects, including developing and providing technical materials for peer reviews, providing meeting facilities and hosting peer review panels, providing a web-presence for NOPP and NOPP projects, interacting with project leads, and the collection of NOPP project annual reports.
- Develop and draft an annual report to Congress on the status of all partnership projects and activities of the office.
- Additional assistance or duties for the administration of the National Oceanographic Partnership Program that the NOPP or other working groups consider appropriate, subject to applicable statutory or regulatory limitations.
- Ph.D. in Oceanography, Atmosphere or Marine Science.
- 6 years of successful research experience, research administration, and/or substantial managerial experience in academe, industry, or government after award of Ph.D.
- Documented participation in extramural grant competitions, preferably as a proposer, reviewer and/or panelist, as well as documented participation in technical and/or scientific publications.
- Demonstrated knowledge in an oceanographic scientific and technical discipline and experience with cross-disciplinary scientific teams.
- Documented experience working with teams across a variety of Federal and state government agencies, legislative bodies, and private sector organizations..
Job ID 2018-50585
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance No Clearance Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time