Vencore ITIL Continual Service Improvement Analyst IV in Aurora, Colorado
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Create and maintain value for customers through better design, introduction and operation of services, linking improvement efforts and outcomes with Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation. Define and implement improvement plans that demonstrate specific activities and initiatives to improve the overall quality of service and service offerings. Provide process engineering technical support expertise to a managed services environment. Analyze processes and re-engineering alternatives with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future mission environment. Create process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to stakeholders. Conduct analysis or lean six sigma events to develop recommended operational improvements, lowering costs and improving customer service. Recommend and facilitate quality improvement efforts such as Lean Six Sigma.
Considered an emerging authority, who applies extensive technical expertise. Develops technical solutions to complex problems. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
1) Active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
2) IT Process Improvement domain experience in Commercial IT programs
3) 8 years with BS/BA, 6 years with MS/MA, or 3 years with PhD2 related profession experience or years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Ability to lead and influence
Job ID 2018-50906
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time