Vencore Predictive Modeling Analyst in Aurora, Colorado
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
This position is for Predictive Modeling Analyst is to be responsible for:
- Providing technical analysis on a processing system in an operational environment
- Devising and documenting signals analysis conops and procedures
- Act as signal subject matter expert and rapidly isolate performance deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Perform identification, analysis, and evaluation of complex signals emissions
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EDUCATION-
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Math, computer Science or related technical discipline with 5 or more years of experience or a HS diploma with 10 years or more of applicable military experience
- Knowledge, comprehension, and application of signal processing
- Ability to use signals analysis tools, techniques, and procedures to make precise parametric measurements
- Ability to analyze multiple data sets and to present cohesive analysis findings
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of transmitters and antennas
- Strong presentation and written communication skills and the ability to devise and document conops and procedures
Job ID 2018-49873
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time