Vencore Mid Data Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Perform statistical data analysis of information requested from and provided by the 17 IC agencies in the preparation of the following mandated reports: (1) Annual Demographic Report on Hiring and Retention of Minorities, Women, and Persons with Disabilities in the U.S. Intelligence Community; 2) Annual IC 462 Report on Complaints Activity; (3) Annual and quarterly Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act (No FEAR); (4) Annual Management Directive 715; and (5) Annual Federal Equal Opportunity Recruitment Program (FEORP);
- Collect pertinent workforce data from all 17 IC agencies (including the client); track submissions and ensure verification, timeliness, and completion of data collected and establish benchmarks using similar data collected from other federal agencies. Adhere to associated reporting period dates from Oct. 1 – Sept. 30;
- Provide support through responding to inquiries, requests for presentations, assistance in preparing presentations, and ad hoc data meetings during the reporting timeframes of Oct. 1 – Sept. 30;
- Facilitate working groups and/or on-site meetings with IC elements, as needed, before, during, and after the data call, to ensure understanding of IC element data issues—historic and emerging—and devise solutions acceptable to stakeholders;
- Manipulate, analyze, assess, and prepare tables and visualizations required for IC EEOD Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) submissions, briefings, and other ad hoc data queries, and
- Represent IC EEOD (with prior approval of the EEOD COTR or designated POC) in IC element and inter-agency engagements (meetings, phone calls, briefings) to facilitate coordination of activities, but not to commit the Government to any course of action. As appropriate, shape the agenda for such meetings to achieve the client’s strategic EEOD objectives.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology related field.
• Four (4) years of relevant analytic experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop methodological designs to address research questions and the ability to present analysis clearly.
• Excellent presentation skills to include data visualization.
• Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits.
Job ID 2018-50041
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time