Vencore NIPA/Training Project Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Consultation regarding instructional design of courses and EEOD sponsored training programs.
- Support to the administration of the nominations process, vetting, and delivery of the annual awards. Assist in preparing letters and memoranda for Department/Cabinet decisions at the Secretary level; and
- Prepare packages for award board deliberations, review nominations for correctness and completeness, and coordinate/manage annual award ceremonies hosted by Chief, IC EEOD.
- Order, inventory, and distribute IC Awards to authorized recipients. Assist in other matters that contribute to the success of the NIPA management and planning.
Requires BA/BS with 6 to 8 years of experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity. Incumbent will have a specialized knowledge in at least one specific area of professional endeavor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other project-management related field.
• Four (4) years of relevant project management experience, and three (3) years of experience in human resources, organizational development, and diversity and inclusion related talent management.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategic communications to address organization strategies, and the ability to present planning and execution clearly.
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills, to include data visualization.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Experience in developing strategic communication.
• Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits.
• Experience with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
• Experience working in an intelligence community organization.
• Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, including the ability to interpret complex information from multiple sources.
• Progressive experience in diversity and inclusion (D&I), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Human Resources (HR), or organizational development to include knowledge of D&I principles, EEO, affirmative action laws and regulations, and organizational development or talent management.
• Familiarity with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
• Experience with web graphics, social media, and online marketing.
• Technical experience with MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro).
• Strong ability to translate requirements into viable products (i.e., talking points, briefings/presentations, articles, pamphlets, brochures, infographics).
• Experience with cultural competencies and skill development.
• Skills in developing course content in a variety of formats.
• Experience in instructional design for a professional services organization.
Job ID 2018-50044
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time