Vencore Sr. EEOD Program Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Provide program management support for the interagency mission of the IC EEOD Council, to include close and personal interactions with IC agency directors, using problem solving and critical thinking skills; scheduling community sessions, meetings, and briefings; preparing agendas and visit requests; communicating with senior level IC representatives; advising on issues of community relations; and monitoring, coordinating, and shepherding multiple products from inception through final dissemination;
- Provide corporate outreach communications and outreach methodology support; organize and support outreach activities within the client's base (e.g., identify and manage external subject matter experts (SMEs) for the Annual IC EEOD Professionals Conference and various observance month events and diversity summits);
- Plan, support, and conduct the client's IC EEOD workshops, seminars, conferences, and symposia related to IC EEOD strategic initiatives;
- Contribute to the management and coordination of projects for Senior Executives by researching, writing/editing, collaborating on, and performing the initial review of time-sensitive information, correspondence, papers, policy, and briefing materials in response to taskings and action items from internal and external sources;
- Support the management and coordination of strategic and tactical projects, execute action taskings associated with assigned projects, and provide project status and reporting;
- Coordinate, compile, and organize all essential information and materials to assist Senior Executives in the execution of daily mission objectives;
- Ensuring C/EEOD preparations for community meetings as well as scheduling, preparing agenda, and conducting monthly IC EEOD Council Executive meetings and other meetings as requested;
Requires BA/BS with 6 to 8 years of experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity. Incumbent will have a specialized knowledge in at least one specific area of professional endeavor.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other project management-related field.
• Seven (7) years of relevant project management experience, including ability to lead interagency working groups and build coalitions with corporate partners to achieve common goals.
• Five (5) years of work experience in diversity and inclusion, EEO, Human Resources, or a related field, to include knowledge of organizational development and/or talent management.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategic communications to address organization strategies, and the ability to present planning and execution clearly.
• Excellent presentation skills, to include data visualization.
• Demonstrated ability to present data and provide innovative solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to manage strategic and tactical level topics and develop innovative recommendations and solutions.
• Experience with developing strategic communication.
• Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits.
• Experience with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
• Experience working in an intelligence community organization.
• Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, including the ability to interpret complex information from multiple sources.
• Familiarity with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
• Experience with web graphics, social media, and online marketing.
• Technical experience with MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro).
• Skills in developing course content in a variety of formats.
• Progressive experience in diversity and inclusion (D&I), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Human Resources (HR), or organizational development to include knowledge of D&I principles, EEO, affirmative action laws and regulations, and organizational development or talent management.
• Strong ability to translate requirements into viable products (i.e., talking points, briefings/presentations, articles, pamphlets, brochures, infographics).
• Experience with cultural competencies and skill development; Experience in instructional design for a professional
Job ID 2018-50046
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time