Vencore BFT-AVN Field Service Technician in Camp H.M. Smith, Hawaii
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Provide Functional and Technical Support to the diverse community of Blue Force Tracking - Aviation modules to include: Log Book, Quality Control Office, Production Control Office, and Flight Operations.
- Assist in the instruction and daily maintenance of all aircraft and log book records with customers to assure accuracy.
- Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel
- Provide Over-the-Shoulder Training for all Blue Force Tracking – Aviation software users
- Perform Technical Troubleshooting
- Resolve Procedural Issues
- Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues.
- Capture and File Electronic Trouble Reports and Software Change Requests
- Assist in Implementing New Aircraft into the system
- Assist with Aircraft Transfers
- Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel
- Support Remote Deployments
- Short duration travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Coordinate Hardware Replacements and Repairs
- Assist in Fielding New Hardware
- Assist in Fielding New Software Versions
- Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service Technician tasks assigned
- Perform other duties as required
Requires High School level plus some advanced training. 2-3 years of experience.
Job ID 2017-46442
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time