Vencore Documentation and Dissemination Specialist/Analyst in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The primary responsibility will be to serve as a Documentation and Dissemination specialist/analyst. The candidate will be a member of the Program’s documentation and Data Management Team, focused on the customer baseline through support to RFC originators and proponents, as well as the Customer Configuration Control Board/Joint Board process. The candidate will also be responsible for maintenance of the CM database used to document and track RFCs and ECPs throughout the boarding process. The candidate will be responsible for tracking and supervising the periodic update and maintenance of the customer’s baseline.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing timely response to the Enterprise regarding CM questions.
- Providing direct support to Customer Configuration Control Boards to assure accurate RFC and ECP packages.
- Support CM process/tool improvement activities.
- Coordinating CM efforts with Documentation Team, Quality Assurance Team, and Status Accounting Team members.
- Updating and maintaining CM templates and standard of procedures.
- Assist in maintaining the CM Records Management System.
- Maintaining CM Wizard database to include maintenance of RFCs, modifications, and Additional Change Requests, as well as report generation.
- Supporting preparation of Requests for Changes (RFC). Review, verify, and release RFC concepts, coordination, final, floor modification, and joint modification packages for quality and completeness and provide comments to originators and proponents.
- Answering enterprise CM “hot-line.” Provide answers to inquiries regarding CM policy & procedures, RFC, ECP, and Documentation information, and give various engineering review boards schedule insight.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 11 years of systems engineering, systems integration, configuration management or technical forum coordination and support.
- Advanced MS Word skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Customer CM Processes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of the NGA organization and programs.
- Knowledge/experience analyzing impacts from RFCs.
- Knowledge/experience with supporting customer. Ability to work in a Government environment as part of a multi-contractor team.
- Advanced technical degree.
- 2-6 years of experience with NGA CM control processes and procedures.
- Experience with geospatial intelligence systems and/or existing legacy/heritage NSG segments.
- Knowledge of NGA IT communication systems (VTC, IC Connect)
- Knowledge/experience with Service Now software application.
Job ID 2018-50478
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time