Vencore Engineer I in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Vencore is seeking Engineers who will support a wide range of programmatic engineering disciplines for the intelligence community customer. All positions center on engineering support to the design, development, testing and evaluatingelectrical, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment anddeployment of intelligence collection systems. Vencore operates in a fast paced, high octane environment that is managed and controlled by us, the contractor. Support will span all aspects of the project development lifecycle from upfront conception planning, to requirements construction, oversight of development contractors, test & inspection, and through operational deployment. Candidates will be aligned to one or more projects based on both assessing candidates’ skills and experience, and by understanding candidates’ career aspirations to ensure they are supporting a project that aligns to their career path. Our engineers are system integrators, responsible for ensuring mission success by integrating across all systems and capabilities, with a focus on improving overall enterprise effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
- US Citizenship Required
- Must have a degree in systems engineering, electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Must be eligible for a government security clearance
- Project engineering background and aspirations ideal
- Project management disciplines and experience ideal
- Familiarity with the Intelligence Community, and associated government agencies
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Responsible and reliable; follow up on actions and the ability to multi task
- Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Job ID 2017-48622
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance No Clearance Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time