Vencore Financial Analyst (TS/SCI required) in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The National Programs Division (NPD) is seeking an experienced, energetic and proactive professional to join the Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) team. NPD offers a broad portfolio of contracts that fall into all stages of the product lifecycle (initial baseline, program execution and closeout), which creates an exciting and dynamic environment where the candidate should be comfortable with balancing competing priorities. Strong communication skills are required as this role interfaces with many functions (Planning, Program Management, Engineering, Subcontract Management, etc.). We have several Proposals pending award in the very near term and will need to add a Program Finance Analyst to our growing team.
- End to end Program Financial Management on a wide variety of Contracts.
- External deliverables (monthly customer reports, invoices, ad hoc requests)
- Internal deliverables (revenue, profit, cash, outlooks, analysis of variances, etc.)
- Identify risks and opportunities early, develop solutions / recommendations.
- Ability to work independently, under only general direction.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Requires minimum 8-10 yrs with BS/BA
- TS/SCI ACTIVE clearance
- Prior experience in Program Finance, supporting programs of substantial complexity.
- Experience analyzing proposals.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide clear guidance to Program Management on financial implications of decisions.
- Costpoint experience preferred.
Job ID 2018-50295
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time