Vencore GEOINT VV&T Test Director in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
LANDMARK Ground Support Services (GSS) - Project performs technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total system. Analysis are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication , test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
The Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) will be a member of the End-to-End systems engineering team responsible for developing enterprise and system level GEOINT test plans and procedures, reviewing segment level test scenarios and test reports, leading test working groups across multi-organizational groups, and conducting and leading segment and system level test events. The individual will also be required to track project execution, identify and mitigate risks, brief senior government customers, and work collaboratively in a multi-contractor, FFRDC and government environment.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
TS/SCI with Poly
Strong domain knowledge of modern signal processing architectures and approaches
• Strong domain knowledge and experience developing GEOINT Requirements
• Strong understanding and experience with System Requirements Development, related tools and ability to support traceability
• Strong understanding and experience with Architecture Development and architecture tools
• Strong understanding and experience with Configuration Management and CM tools
• Experience developing or supporting the development GEOINT systems
• Solid fundamentals in geolocation techniques
• Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments
• Strong technical, communications, and coordination skills (written and oral)
• Customer focused and capable of representing the customer in community forms
• B.S. in engineering, mathematics, physics, or equivalent experience.
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines 2) SE&I experience working with Geospatial/GEOINT capabilities, systems, segments, services, architecture, analysis, capability implementation, process experience
Job ID 2018-50349
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time