Vencore IT Services Technical Lead in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Responsible for the direct supervision of the Systems Engineering/Analysis staff. Reviews and prioritizes network needs and analyzes project costs and feasibility. Develops systems analysis standards and methodology consistent with technical requirements. Schedules staff to obtain proper response in a timely manner. Reviews recommendations for systems improvement. Responsible for the employment, training and discipline of assigned employees.
Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 5 years of technical management of large scale projects.
1) Active TS/SCI clearance w/poly
2) Systems Engineer domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) Ability to lead and direct individuals and teams and relate professionally with customers and colleagues
4) Strong written and verbal communication skills
5) Responsible, reliable and flexible
6) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
Job ID 2018-50790
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time