Vencore ITIL Service Design Analyst Senior Technical Specialist in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Develop and implement Service Design functions for desktop, compute and storage, security, network and consolidated management services. Produce and maintain a Service Catalog containing accurate information on all operational services and those being prepared to be offered. Provide recommendations for the definition of services and service packages, service package descriptions, interfaces, dependencies, and consistency between the service catalog, portfolio and configuration management. Develop Service Catalog language to emphasize the use services for standardization. Develop well-defined service prices and cost recovery models emphasizing the value of service offerings. Document and coordinate Service Levels Agreements with customers and monitor and produce reports on the service provider’s ability to deliver the agreed level of service and specific plans and processes to improve service levels. Analyze service delivery, identify issues with Service Level delivery and provide recommendations to satisfy Service Level Agreements. Develop Service Capacity plans and processes that demonstrate capacity is appropriately matched to current and future needs of the mission and that additional capacity is readily available as required. Provide availability plans and processes that demonstrate agreed upon levels of service availability match or exceed current and future needs of the mission. Provide service continuity plans and processes that demonstrate the required technical and service facilities can be resumed within required, and agreed upon, mission timelines.
Recognized expert within the company, who designs, researches and develops highly advanced applications, which may result in new product/business opportunities for the company. Leads efforts to capture new business through technical work and capability briefings.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
1) Active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
2) IT Service Design domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) Minimum of 12 years with BS/BA, Minimum of 10 years with MS/MA, or Minimum of 7 years with Ph.D. related profession experience or years of experience in lieu of degree.
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence
Job ID 2018-50772
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time