Vencore Project Engineer Technical Specialist (Tech) in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The selected candidate will assist the Front Office in daily management and execution of their actions. As such, must possess the ability to instantaneously decipher through and appropriately assign a myriad of technical and non-technical actions levied across the organization. As the Actions Officer, collect and consolidate inputs and guarantee an integrated group response. Manage numerous actions in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Responsible for updating the customer action tracker. Responsible for receipt, dissemination, recording, coordinating, monitoring and reporting of all taskings and activities. Maintain and report monthly metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of degree
- 7+ years of experience in coordination across groups including executive positions
- Demonstrated experience facilitating high priority actions and communications with leaders and technical SMEs.
- Experience with JIRA, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and graphics skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Must possess active TS/SCI with Poly
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Job ID 2018-50900
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time