Vencore Senior Technical Recruiter in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
In assuming the role of a Senior Technical Recruiter within our experienced talent acquisition team, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. With your recruiting expertise, you will be charged with finding top talent in hard to find places who often times possess intricate skills, experience and clearance levels.
Your responsibilities will be diverse and challenging, requiring you to collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers. You will create and execute recruiting strategies to find talent for key positions within our company. As part of our team, you will be an ambassador for the company and for our IT Civilian organization, engaging with passive candidates, learning about their career objectives and connecting them with opportunities here at Vencore.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit talent utilizing Boolean searches, social networking sites, networking, etc.
- Find top talent for a variety of positions within our Civilian Group.
- Utilize knowledge of innovative recruiting sources to pro-actively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships.
- Maintain applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10-12 years of related experience.
- BS/BA Degree or comparable years of experience.
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills
- Technical recruitment experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
- Competitive, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
Must have experience in recruiting for all levels of Security Clearance Levels
Experience recruiting in the Defense Contracting Industry
- Prior experience in the recruitment of candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A track record of performing incredibly well against quotas in recruiting, sourcing, large volumes of qualified candidates
- Strong technical knowledge or aptitude
- Understanding and applying OFCCP documentation requirements
- Experience with icims preferred
Job ID 2018-50553
# of Openings Remaining 5
Category Human Resources
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance No Clearance Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time