Vencore Systems Engineering Senior Manager in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Are you currently a manager with many lessons learned and want to share those lessons with other managers?
Have you been a manager previously and would like to return to "taking care of your employees"?
Are you interested in directly supporting a customer organization and their leadership to make a difference in a dynamic and interesting mission area?
Do you love data and mission analytics?
The overall project performs systems engineering, systems integration and acquisition across our customer lifecycle supporting our Chantilly customer. But theres so much more.
This position is a "second line" manager position within the company as well as a lead position supporting the customer office area. It requires experience interviewing and selecting the best fit candidates, working with your employees and team on current assigments as well as promoting career growth and opportunities. It also requires the ability to work with your customer leadership to understand their needs and how to meet them. The position is both challenging and immensely rewarding. Theres already a great team in place but you would get to shape it for the future.
Want to learn more? Inquire within.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Adjudicated CI Poly
- BA/BS with 10 - 12 years of experience or a Master's with 8 - 10 years of experience in an associated discipline. At least 4 years of management level responsibility.
- Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
- Experience supporting an IC member acquisition office through creation and implementation of acquisition documentation, standard operating procedures, administering acquisition directives and guidelines, business analysis, budgeting, contract management support and/or program/project management support.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to facilitate meetings with multi-organizational stakeholders, understanding explicit and implicit deliverables
- Ability to think outside the box in order to meet customer and program needs and deliver solutions
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- SE&I experience working with Geospatial/GEOINT or SIGINT capabilities, systems, segments, services, architecture, analysis, capability implementation, process experience
- Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
Job ID 2018-50884
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time