Vencore Classification Management Analyst in Classified, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Information Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support government leads to provide responsive, consistent, and accurate classification guidance to the cusomter and the IC.
- Prepare original classification authority and derivative classification authority training and reference materials.
- Implement Executive Order 13526 activities. Ensure IC compliance with EO 13526 and other relevant Executive Orders and federal policies.
- Consult and coordinate with other IC elements to develop and implement consistent classification management policies and procedures.
- Serve as the Classification Management Tool policy referent for the customer and across the IC.
- Maintain and update the IC Markings System Register and Manual.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
The candidate shall possess, at a minimum, the following education andexperience:
Bachelor’sDegreeinsocial, physical, natural,businessor computersciences;humanities; engineering,mathematics; informatics, records management, or other fields directly related to information managementanda minimum of4years or more of experience in information management (IM) involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences, especially involving those who have a stake in or a right to that information. The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s degreeanda minimum of8years or more of experience in information management (IM) involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences, especially involving those who have a stake in or a right to that information.
Expert knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes of IM, and specific familiarity with IM directives, regulations, guidance, processes and practices of the ODNI and more broadly the IC. +
candidate shall possess, at a minimum, the followingexperience:
Thorough knowledge of E.O. 13526,O. 13356,ICD710,and associatedICclassification management policies.
- Demonstrated extensive experiencein supporting thedevelopment ofclassification guides and classifying intelligence information, including classification categories, dissemination controls, controlled access programs, RD, FRD, and FGI.
Job ID 2018-49790
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time