Vencore Systems Integrator Technical Specialist in Classified, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The individual selected for this position will support the customer in establishing policy and servicing as a liaison with numerous customer stakeholders. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide consultation and administration support to the Program Manager and Deputy Manager to include management of required technical exchange meetings as well as ongoing governance oversight.
- Define tasks or activities needed to be performed; advise on technical approach; suggest resources needed, recommend sources to the program office, and assist the sponsor on tracking activities.
- Manage the program office’s SharePoint site.
- Identify and document requirements that will facilitate improving capabilities of corporate resources.
- Develop and maintain schedules across the program office.
- Server as a liaison between the program side and technical side.
- Identify, track, and report on status of program office actions
- SharePoint administration experience
- Previous experience supporting program office
- Effective communication skills; demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills across all levels to include: team, senior management, customer, and IT partners.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tool Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
- Ability to compose technical decuments including user's amnuals, trainging materials, inteallation guides, proposals, and reports
- Ability to fully perform tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of informatio and statistical data
- Ability to test and evaluate hardware and software to determinf efficiency, reliabililty, and compatibility with existing systems
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to coordinate with engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, secientist and top-level manger
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Job ID 2018-50675
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time