Vencore Systems Integrator Technical Specialist in Classified, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The customer is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Expert Systems Integrator. This is a unique Opportunity to participate an office that will support new transformational support in the areas of Strategic Workforce Planning, learning, Leadership and Employee Development, Diversity and Inclusion, performance Management and Workforce Analytics.
Key Responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Design the workforce model required for the future, including creating, consolidating and promulgating policies and practices in a way that they can enable career mobility and progression to maximize talent utilization across the agency; create he implementation plan and measures for effectiveness.
- Design the implementation of an integrated talent management system including the office’s career service that manages talent while balancing the requirements for the development of breadth and depth of expertise.
- Develop and implement processes that enable agile teaming to maximize talent utilization across the Agency.
- Create a viable talent review system for the office, encompassing evaluation, feedback, and corresponding assignment processes that follow for talent development.
- Integrate directorate talent management resources across offices to efficiently and effectively meet occupational skills development requirements.
- Establish a performance management system to better define objectives and document performance of the workforce.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies designed to meet group needs and projected skills gaps.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive learning system – including the establishment of the Tradecraft School – that meets office Learning Enterprise guidelines
System Integration Duties: Design, Develop and deliver executive level communication and briefings on organizational transformation and business process changes for time sensitive high visibility audiences. In depth understanding of emerging IT technologies in order to create directorate level Strategic Business Planning processes. Partner with group’s Strategic Advisor to lead strategic planning and business process improvement efforts in support of the office. Establish new processes, governance structures, performance metrics and reporting. Track and report the office’s tasking and actions. Perform metrics across a diverse portfolio that includes Strategic Workforce planning, Learning, Leadership and Employee Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Performance management, Digital Literacy and Workforce Analytics. Design and develop processes that enable agile teaming to maximize project teams. Interface directly with senior level management. Continually interface with executive level management requiring the planning, presentation and briefing of information.
Mandatory skills – Candidate must have all skills listed:
- Demonstrated success in developing strategic goals and leading complex programs and well as meaningful change.
- Proven experience in designing, development and delivering executive level communications and organization transformation and business process changes. Ability to prepare presentations and to present information to senior managers.
- Experience with project development lifecycle and systems operations.
- Proven experience managing project teams.
- Proven ability to interact with customers, senior leadership and program managers in a highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer support skills. The candidate will be supporting a high profile program that will require coordination across the organization and with front office/executive level management.
- Demonstrated experience providing requirements gathering and analysis, configuration management, performance measurement and metrics.
- Proven in-depth understanding of emerging technologies.
- Process oriented, conceptually driven, and possess the ability to think strategically and work collaboratively in a highly technical setting
- Previous intelligence collection, analysts and/or information operations experience.
- Ability to work and apply creativity in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Sponsor’s procedures, policies and systems.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Job ID 2018-50008
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time