Vencore Army Aviation Maintenance Monitor MH-60/UH60 in Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
NOTE: This IS NOT an Information Technology (IT) related position; referenced data IS NOT digital data in an IT sense but more appropriately described as maintenance information. Therefore, an IT background such as being a network manager or a Microsoft Certified Technician is not necessarily desired background skills. What is viewed as not only desirable, but virtually mandatory, is qualification within an Army 15 series MOS.
Summary: Monitors, collects, and reports Army Aviation operations, maintenance, and supply data. Duty requires aviation data collection at one or more sites, verifying data for accuracy, entering data on forms and in the SDC&A computer, performing quality control of collected data, forwarding reviewed data to the Supervisory Data Monitor (SDM) in a timely manner, writing reports, and briefing unit personnel in Sample Data Collection and Analysis (SDCA) operations and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors maintenance being performed on Army Aviation systems at one or more sites.
- Collects raw data from Unit Level Logistics System – Aviation (Enhanced) (ULLS-A (E)) or other sources.
- Digitally and manually enters raw data into on site SDCA computer, verifies operational, maintenance, and supply data with owning unit, and corrects inaccuracies or errors.
- Performs quality control of collected data and forwards reviewed data to the SDM in a timely manner.
- Accurately and punctually completes all required forms and reports.
- Briefs / trains participating unit personnel in SDCA procedures and unit responsibilities.
- Maintains program liaison with local customer management.
Additional Duties and Requirements:
- Understands and complies with U.S. Army Sample Data Collection (SDCA) program directives.
- Understands and complies with all corporate policies and procedures including travel requests.
- Briefs Commanders or designated personnel monthly on data being collected from his/her unit or as directed by the SDCA Program Manager or Assistant Program Manager.
- Attends SDCA unit production control meetings or other maintenance related meetings to ensure all maintenance performed is captured in the aviation data review application.
- Notifies SDM of actual or potential problems concerning the SDCA program and monitored systems.
- Ensures the SDM is notified in the event of an emergency or when away from normal place of work.
- Maintains a library of applicable Army Regulations, Technical Manuals, DA Pamphlets, Circulars, guides, and policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in the Army Maintenance Management System – Aviation (TAMMS-A) and ULLS-A (E).
- Maintains currency and proficiency in data collection procedures in accordance with the SDCA Field Monitor’s Guide and Vencore, Inc. SDCA training materials.
- Maintains proficiency in the SDCA aviation data review application.
- Conducts on site SDCA training for participating unit personnel, as required.
- Demonstrates self-discipline, motivation, and creativity in the performance of duties.
- Must be able to legally and safely operate Vencore, Inc. or Government vehicles.
- Be knowledgeable and adhere to the Vencore, Inc. Employee Handbook, Policies, and SOP’s.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma is required (Associates Degree preferred).
Five (5) years rotary wing aviation maintenance experience.
Former Army Aviation Non-Commissioned Officer or Chief Warrant Officer with MOS 15-series experience.
Five (5) years experience with ULLS-A and/or ULLS-A(E).
Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook, and database entry.
Capable of minor troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware / software.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee requires normal manual dexterity, speech and hearing. The position requires walking, sitting, climbing steps, traveling, occasionally lifting of file drawers and other items up to 75 lbs., moving of equipment and furniture, entering and exiting Army equipment, and periods of field duty in all environments including extreme climate conditions. The operation of motor vehicles is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job require frequent use of a computer monitor.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job: Capable of working on airfields, in aircraft hangars, around aircraft maintenance operations, and in field locations during Field Exercise Data Collection. These environments may expose the employee to extreme discomforts such as heat, smoke, cold, noise, fumes, and weapons firings. Potential Deployment Overseas. You understand that this position may require you to deploy overseas for up to twelve (12) month periods to meet customer mission requirements, and you acknowledge that our offer to you is conditioned on your agreement to deploy overseas when directed to do so. Failure to meet this requirement will result in your immediate termination.
Job ID 2018-50650
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time