Vencore Acquisition Management Specialist, Senior in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
This program will provide Product Director (PD) Army TENCAP with Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA). The PD Army TENCAP is chartered with the responsibility of executing the Army's Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP) program. The primary objectives of this SETA effort are to assist PD Army TENCAP staff in the areas of facilitating exploitation of intelligence information and capabilities from national and theater systems to support Army tactical commanders. This includes support to Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) to maintain connections to national and theater systems; prototype development and transition of technology into Army systems; and acquisition of equipment as directed by the TENCAP General Officer Steering Group (TGOSG) and Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics & Technology) [ASA(ALT]. PD Army TENCAP also provides systems engineering and logistics support to projects assigned to the Program Manager for Distributed Common Ground System - Army (PM DCGS-A).
The Acquisition Management Specialist will support the program team to include:
- Provide acquisition guidance to functional area technical experts based on a working knowledge of DoD and IC acquisition regulations and policy.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the acquisition process as directed by the DoD 5000 series, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD and Army HQ ASA(ALT) policies and procedures.
- Draft PWSs, acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, lifecycle cost profiles, and annual ACAT Reviews.
- Document functional requirements, and functional and technical modifications in a work breakdown structure (WBS) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) created and maintained in Microsoft Project application.
- Provide input to the consolidated milestone plan for PD Army TENCAP regarding functional requirements and functional and technical modifications.
- Provide input to the impact to milestone plans, existing and required personnel resources and funding needs, and established priorities and critical milestones.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of 15 years of DoD acquisition experience supporting DoD Acquisition programs/projects. Experience shall include a minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience in applying the requirements of DoD 5000.01 and 5000.02 to DoD Acquisition programs throughout the acquisition lifecycle with full understanding and application of acquisition strategy, work breakdown structure, integrated master schedule, and program planning budget execution. Experience shall include a minimum of five years experience utilizing MS Project.
Job ID 2018-50021
# of Openings Remaining 2
Category Human Resources
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time