Vencore GEOINT Analyst, Senior in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
This program will provide Product Director (PD) Army TENCAP with Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA). The PD Army TENCAP is chartered with the responsibility of executing the Army's Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP) program. The primary objectives of this SETA effort are to assist PD Army TENCAP staff in the areas of facilitating exploitation of intelligence information and capabilities from national and theater systems to support Army tactical commanders. This includes support to Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) to maintain connections to national and theater systems; prototype development and transition of technology into Army systems; and acquisition of equipment as directed by the TENCAP General Officer Steering Group (TGOSG) and Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics & Technology) [ASA(ALT]. PD Army TENCAP also provides systems engineering and logistics support to projects assigned to the Program Manager for Distributed Common Ground System - Army (PM DCGS-A).
The GEOINT Analyst duties include:
- Provide GEOINT expertise on the operations of National and Tactical GEOINT systems and TTPs.
- Review and comment on proposals for modifications to existing GEOINT operations and TTPs.
- Provide assessments and evaluations on viability and application of Army TENCAP programs on GEOINT end users.
- Participate in the GEOINT portions of NET and refresher training.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of fifteen years as a GEOINT analyst in the IC or DoD, or shall have a minimum of fifteen years experience providing subject matter expertise to DoD GEOINT programs/projects.
Job ID 2018-50023
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time