Vencore Logistician, Journeyman in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
This program will provide Product Director (PD) Army TENCAP with Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA). The PD Army TENCAP is chartered with the responsibility of executing the Army's Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP) program. The primary objectives of this SETA effort are to assist PD Army TENCAP staff in the areas of facilitating exploitation of intelligence information and capabilities from national and theater systems to support Army tactical commanders. This includes support to Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) to maintain connections to national and theater systems; prototype development and transition of technology into Army systems; and acquisition of equipment as directed by the TENCAP General Officer Steering Group (TGOSG) and Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics & Technology) [ASA(ALT]. PD Army TENCAP also provides systems engineering and logistics support to projects assigned to the Program Manager for Distributed Common Ground System - Army (PM DCGS-A).
The Lead Logistician will lead the contractor logistics team which provides the following Integrated Product Support (IPS) services:
- Provide recommendations and draft documentation for acquisition logistics functions during the development, production, and sustainment phases of the logistics lifecycle for Army TENCAP systems and related components.
- Provide recommendations and draft documentation for overall configuration management for TENCAP system baselines and evolutionary systems
- Provide acquisition logistics activities for CONUS/OCONUS delivery; issue and movement of system and material; Total Package Fielding and training.
- Follow the integrated product support process to facilitate development and integration of the key product support activities required to acquire, test, field, and support Army TENCAP’s materiel and software.
- Utilize Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), and other Department of the Army equipment tracking databases, and reporting mechanisms.
- Provide data input to the development of required program documentation, such as the Lifecycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), post production product support plan, computer resource lifecycle management plan, level of repair analysis, core depot assessment, and any other documentation required to design, implement, and refine product support strategies.
- Provide data for the development and refinement of the logistics portions of Army TENCAP program milestone
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of seven years experience in providing logistics support to DoD or IC programs/projects or systems. Experience shall include a minimum of five years in providing Integrated Product Support (IPS) support to a DoD or IC program office.
Job ID 2018-50024
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time