Vencore Program Analyst, Junior in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
This program will provide Product Director (PD) Army TENCAP with Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA). The PD Army TENCAP is chartered with the responsibility of executing the Army's Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP) program. The primary objectives of this SETA effort are to assist PD Army TENCAP staff in the areas of facilitating exploitation of intelligence information and capabilities from national and theater systems to support Army tactical commanders. This includes support to Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) to maintain connections to national and theater systems; prototype development and transition of technology into Army systems; and acquisition of equipment as directed by the TENCAP General Officer Steering Group (TGOSG) and Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics & Technology) [ASA(ALT]. PD Army TENCAP also provides systems engineering and logistics support to projects assigned to the Program Manager for Distributed Common Ground System - Army (PM DCGS-A).
The Program Analyst will support the Program Manager's execution functions to include:
- Draft documentation for Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARP) for contract actions as required.
- The ARP includes: Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Market Research, Requests for Information, Source Selection Plans, Justification and Approval (J&A) Document, DD Form 254, Performance Work Statements, Statements of Work, Statements of Objectives, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans, Performance Requirements Summary, Requests for Service Contract Approval, Knowledge Based Service Contract Funding Element of Resource Request, Government Furnished Property Exhibits, Acquisition Strategy Documents, Acquisition Plans, Integrated Program Summary, and others acquisition documents as required.
- Track the requirements from initiation through award and provide updates on the 1-N, Milestone/Inch stones, and program documents.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated experience in applying the requirements of DoD 5000.01 and 5000.02 to DoD Acquisition programs/projects throughout the acquisition life cycle with full understanding and application of acquisition strategy, work breakdown structure, integrated master schedule, program planning budget execution, systems engineering and logistics.
Job ID 2018-50029
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program Analyst
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time