Vencore HUMINT Targeting Officer in JBAB, District Of Columbia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations. Conduct intelligence research and create cables, trace responses, network diagrams and asset validation products. Provide intelligence analysis to collection platforms throughout the world.
- Minimum clearance qualifications: Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph.
- Ideal candidate will possess an active DIA granted TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Minimum qualifications:
- -At least 3 years of national level HUMINT Targeting experience to include strategic HUMINT targeting in direct support of operational HUMINT collectors.
- -Experience in tagging data and building networks using Palantir, or similar software. HUMINT Targeting Officers shall have the ability to create network diagrams using Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or other similar tools, and have experience with Geo Metadata Analysis and Pattern of Life development using ArcGIS, GoogleEarth, Palantir and other appropriate tools.
- -Possess analytic contacts throughout the IC and a high level of subject matter expertise for their assigned area of responsibility or target set.
-Possess the ability to: 1) Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English, 2) clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts, and 3) develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
- -A bachelor’s degree in intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History, or other history/political/intelligence or law enforcement topic.
Job ID 2017-46377
# of Openings Remaining 20
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time