Vencore Cyberspace Fires (Target) Analyst III in Laurel, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Assists in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force and other operations
- Provides advice to leadership on all aspects of joint fires and threat mitigation
- Provides support to future operations planners to integrate cyber capabilities into plans
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution
- Supports planning in OCO and DCO throughout the entire Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP)
- Synchronizes and deconflicts Special Access Program/Special Technical Operation (SAP/STO) capabilities with operational planning
- Participates as the Fires SME in exercises
- Coordinates targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinates commands, and supporting commands
- Synchronizes and implements targeting methodologies and prioritization methods
- Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting, to include interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support
- Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners
- Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations
- Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM Fires processes
- Participates as Senior Fires SME in exercises
- Develops joint targeting policies and procedures
- Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the JTCB
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Cyber Network Exploitation (CNE) policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the cyber kill chain analysis and penetration testing techniques.
- Completion of technical DoD cyberspace operations courses.
- Previous assignment with DoD (Service or Joint) Cyber Mission Forces.
- Experience writing standard operating procedures or policy guidance.
Job ID 2017-48688
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time