Vencore Graphic Designer with TS/SCI Polygraph in Laurel, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Selected candidate will design and develop substantive graphics and illustrations for use in technical materials, manuals, and publications.
- Will create, plan, design, and prepare graphics design products, computer-generated animation, photographs, text, and abstract illustrations
- Will provide advice and assistance with interpreting and applying guidelines and standards for design, graphics, composition, and techniques related to the communication of information
- With minimal guidance, will set priorities, goals, and deadlines, and makes recommendations on how to plan and accomplish in-depth, non-routine, and ambiguous assignments that require integration and synthesis of a number of unrelated disciplines and disparate concepts
- The Level III Graphic Artist Provides end-users with recommendations and complex graphic artist support for the development of documents, briefings, and websites Plans and designs the production of graphics used in complex instructional aids, exhibits, and multi-image presentations Qualifications: Minimum 10 years of experience as a Graphic Artist Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in in Graphic Design, Art, or related discipline Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Job ID 2018-49619
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time