Vencore Senior Web Developer in Laurel, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The selected Web Developer will design and build web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Responsibilities include:
- Design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
- Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications
- Contribute substantive content to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s on-line offerings
The Level II Web Developer With no guidance, designs and builds web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools Designs and develops substantive user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements Contributes substantive content to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s on-line offerings Qualifications: Minimum six years of experience as a Web Developer
Amendment 01 Page 127 of 130
Minimum of High School Diploma Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Requires active TS/SCI with Poly
- Position needs to have knowledge of:1)Java2)Sharepoint3)HTML
Job ID 2018-50475
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time