Vencore Test & Integration Engineer III in Laurel, Maryland
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The selected candidate performs the installation, integration, and test of operational equipment/software to verify compliance with the system design, requirements, and standards. Maintains broad knowledge of the system.
The selected candidate shall possess the following capabilities:
- Install system/software upgrades per installation instructions provided by software development staff
- Load operating systems
- Load applications
- Perform all levels of testing in regard to the system
- Install hardware into racks
- Label and run cables
- Build systems to drawing package
- Perform quality assurance
- Plans and directs as lead technician for system integration and test activities including the installation, integration, and test of operational equipment/software to verify compliance with the system design, requirements and standards
Requires 10+ years experience integrating and testing systems using multiple operating systems, of which a desired five years within the Intelligence Community or signals intelligence activity with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Job ID 2018-49635
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time