Vencore Facilities and Logistics Policy and Strategy Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Serve as the Contractor SME, documenting and properly updating processes to meet audit regulations.
- Draft, edit, coordinateand provideconfiguration management support for technical summaries, oversight reports, memorandums of record, briefings or other deliverables in support of customer requirements and Congressional mandates.
- Review and process tasks; identify risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- Provide technical expertise in specific areas as required, including but not limited to logistics operations, supply chain management, and asset management.
- Assist the Government with updating key facilities and logistics processes; identify additions, deletions and updates required to accurately document procedures.
- Assist the Government with facility data collection regarding real property; provide input to quarterly data calls.
- Assist the Government with the collection and review of Capital Improvement Projects; properly document assets and inform CFE for input and/or removal in Construction in Progress (CIP).
- Sample and review existing facility and logistics Internal Control Processes (ICP); identify additions, deletions, and/or updates to ensure processes are documented accurately.
- Assist the Government with BUILDER transition and maintenance.
- Provide audit support to Government in relation to audit findings; update and assist with responses to audit inquiries.
- Maintaining a current and accurate internal documentation library.
- Provide technical research, analysis, reports, and presentations in response to internal and external ad hoc taskings and requests.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Program Management, Acquisition
- Eight (8) or more years federal policy related field experience.
- Experienceinterpreting and applying Federal, IC and DoD Acquisition policies, regulationsand guidance.
- Knowledge of Government audit regulations and policy.
- Technical knowledge and skill in working with quantitative data, utilizing one or more software tool: Archibus, Builder, Microsoft Access, and/or Microsoft Project.
- Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex tasks in a timely manner with accurate results.
Job ID 2018-50370
# of Openings Remaining 2
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time