Vencore Facilities Space Manager in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Serve as the Contractor Space Manager to support facility requirements.
- Assist the Government in administering space information and data to include space database management, re-allocations and strategic planning.
- Assist the Government with move-add-change requirements, customer space requests and AutoCAD drawings.
- Assist the Government in coordinating and managing periodic space and population surveys.
- Assist the Government in utilizing software tools such as Archibus and Builder.
- With Government approval, facilitate internal and external working groups.
- Interface with facility occupants on space requirements.
- Manage the space inventory management system database.
- Work closely with Budget & Finance Staff to ensure accurate processing of transactional changes in space requirements.
- Develop reports for senior managers integrating space occupancy with finance data.
- Provide technical support to maintain systems and upgrade systems capabilities as necessary.
- Other facility management support within the scope of the SOW, as tasked.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture or Engineering or eight (8) or more years related design and/or space management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer-Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems.
- Technical knowledge and skill in working with quantitative data, utilizing one or more software tool: Archibus, Builder, Microsoft Access, and/or Microsoft Project.
- Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex tasks in a timely manner with accurate results.
- Master’s degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Professional Engineering License or American Institute of Architects (AIA) Certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all modules related to Archibus.
- IFMA Certification.
- Certified Facility Manager or Certified Interior Designer.
Job ID 2018-50290
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time