Vencore Facility Program Management Support in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Serve as the facility Program Manager for a designated facility organization.
- With Government approval, facilitate internal and external working groups.
- Provide technical guidance on designated facility support operation to the Chief and Deputy Chief of Facilities.
- Assist the Government in developing reports and presentations to support specific facility operational functions.
- Perform a wide range of routine financial activities and analysis, to support approved facilities budget.
- With Government guidance, prepare accountings for certification in support of debt collection, Other Government Agency (OGA) payments, and accounting operations.
- Work closely with Budget & Finance Staff to ensure accurate processing of transactional changes in space requirements and update cost by component data.
- Assist the Government in supporting the facilities Master Plan.
- Assist the Government in monitoring compliance with Public Law 91-596, Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.
- Identify, research and recommend systematic, integrated practices and innovative process improvements toassist the Government in maintaining real property records.
- Assist the Government in maintaining a comprehensive client asset database in accordance with Executive Order 13148, Greening the Government Through Leadership in Environment Management, dated 21 April 2000 and Executive Order 13287, Preserve America, dated 3 March 2003 and in compliance with congressional reporting requirements.
- Other program management functions within the scope of the position.
Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture or Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, or General).
• Knowledge of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems.
• Technical knowledge and skill working with one or more software tool: Archibus, Builder, Microsoft Office, Access and/or Project).
• Five (5) or more years of experience in facility management.
• Master’s degree in architecture or architectural engineering, or other related technical degree from an accredited school.
• IFMA Certification.
• Professional Engineering License or American Institute of Architects (AIA) Certification.
• Registered Architect (R.A.) or Professional engineering License (P.E.).
• Certified Facility Manager or Certified Interior Designer.
Job ID 2018-50227
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time