Vencore Logistics Asset Management Support (PP&E SME) in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Serve as the SME for topics relating to customer’s Capitalized Equipment and personal property.
- Establish Asset Management training modules on Personal and Capitalized property, and administer them to components via live and web based sessions.
- Work closely with Logistics staff to complete projects relating to asset management and to ensure sustained capabilities in all areas of asset management.
- Consult the program managers on processes and governance; identify gaps and make recommendations to improve upon asset management program short falls.
- Maintain and update asset entries in SOR for organization components and ensure supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
- Generate and communicate quarterly data calls to customer components, compile and reconcile responses within the SOR and report responses to customer CFE as required.
- Provide data analysis and governance consulting for leadership briefings to provide recommendations for and to remediate audit findings and provide updates.
- Support customer MS/Facilities and Logistics through consultation and generating responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) pertaining to PP&E audit findings and corrective action plans.
- Maintain and update PP&E Cycle memos, policy documents and IPD’s relating to Asset Management/PP&E.
- Provide support to the Asset Manager by performing tasks related to the annual Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA), Internal Control Program (ICP) testing and risk assessments program.
- Participate in multiple meetings with customer components including the Office of the Chief Financial Executive and Inspection General (IG) auditors and asset managers to plan and respond to PP&E Audit related issues.
- Other Asset Management related tasks within the scope of the contract SOW, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Asset Management, Accounting or Risk Management
- Three years of federal asset management experience.
- Eight (8) or more years of federal asset management experience.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community Asset Management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Asset Management and Audit governance and best practices.
- Technical knowledge and skill in working with quantitative data, and in utilizing software tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex tasks in a timely manner with accurate results.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Eight (8) or more years of federal asset management experience within the IC.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to tactfully brief senior level executives.
Job ID 2018-50795
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time