Vencore Mid Level Program Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
IC Preparedness and TT&E Support
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the IC Continuity Program and the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
- Provide staff to draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the IC executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
- Assist with reviews of IC continuity programs and capabilities to address interdependencies and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
- Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC exercise objectives.
THE CLIENT'S MISSION ASSURANCE SUPPORT TASK
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the clients Mission Assurance Program to include.
- Provide staff to draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the client executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
- Assist with developing emergency plans and procedures for specified client-occupied facilities.
- Maintain the clients continuity and emergency management program material and essential records to ensure appropriate levels of readiness.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- TS/SCI with Poly
BS Degree plus 5 Years experience in the following areas:
A combination of experience with and/or knowledge of the following is desired for this position:
- Developing policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally;
- Assessment and evaluation of national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs;
- Developing and executing exercises;
- Providing training in accordance with an established program;
- Program evaluation and assessment;
- Applying analytic, diagnostic, and qualified techniques;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products using spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization;
- Presenting routine issues in written and graphical forms;
- Conducting independent analysis with government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Valid state issued driver’s license; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Job ID 2018-50089
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time