Vencore Operations and Liaison Support in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Program is responsible for analyzing, targeting and disrupting illicit financial transactions from US threats from abroad. Provide support to a client for financial intelligence targeting against high priority US national security threats from abroad. Work as liaison with other partner organizations in the conduct of operations.
• Provide support in the conduct of operations to collect information on illicit financial transactions by US threats from abroad.
• Work as liaison with other government agencies to address intelligence gaps against threat targets.
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
• TS/SCI ISSA background with polygraph
• Must possess one or more of the following:
o Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent financial study.
o Demonstrated strong understanding of global finance through experience or financial certification, such as:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Certified Financial Crime Specialist
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Or other equivalent private industry certification
o Minimum of three years prior experience in the analysis and targeting of illicit/illegal financial transactions.
• Prior experience working in partnership with external IC agencies or international partners.
• At least one year of liaison experience.
Job ID 2017-47025
# of Openings Remaining 2
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time