Vencore Policy Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Mid-Level Policy Analyst will assist the Acquisition office in performing oversight of MSA, SIA and SA Programs across the IC by providing the necessary information to enable a determination of health and status of MSA, SIA and SA Programs. Such support will range from quick turn-around, small-scale assessments to longer, broader scope assessments. Support will include, but is not limited to:
- Designing, developing and maintaining resource-loaded schedules for Acquisition oversight activities to include an overall master oversight schedule;
- Drafting, editing, coordinating and providing configuration management support for technical summaries, oversight reports, memorandums of record, briefings or other deliverables in support of DNI requirements and Congressional mandates;
- Developing and delivering briefings as required to provide the results of analysis performed;
- Planning, coordinating and executing meetings in support of governing bodies and milestone decisions on major IC systems;
- Maintaining a current and accurate internal documentation library.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Program Management, Acquisition or other related field.
- Eight years or more of experience as a scheduler, technical writer, configuration manager or similar position within a Program Management Office. Experience must include developing and tracking adherence to schedules, applying schedule version control processes and configuration management of programmatic documentation.
- Four years or more of experience writing, editing and publishing DoD or IC Oversight documentation intended for Congress (e.g. Annual PMP report to Congress, DNI Acquisition Quarterly Review, Annual Performance of Defense Acquisition System report, Clinger Cohen reporting).
- Four years or more of experience interpreting and applying Federal, IC and DoD Acquisition policies, regulations and guidance.
- Knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ (e.g. NRO, NGA, NSA, DIA, CIA) roles and internal structures for acquisition and program management.
Job ID 2017-48104
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time