Vencore Senior SCRM Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Conduct strategic risk analysis assessments on supply chain risks to include processes and methods of procurement.
- Assist with the development of models to evaluate acquisition risk processes.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on supply chain and acquisition risk management tools to analyze and report risks.
- Conduct analysis to ensure compliance with SCRM procedures and protocols.
Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish all-source products, CI studies, plans, and/or products for the client in support of SCRM.
- Provide analysis of FIE capability, intent, and access to disrupt, monitor or manipulate client supply chains.
- Provide analysis of FIE ties to clients suppliers both foreign and domestic, through analysis of all relevant sources of information.
- In compliance with ICD 501, collaborate with, and present analytic briefings to, other IC elements to develop analysis, confirm assessments, and ensure analytic quality.
- Attend and participate in SCRM related analytic exchanges and organize collaborative functions and activities as directed.
- Create and manage complex analytical queries to answer threat assessments using approved intelligence database.
- As directed, support and complete other ad hoc responsibilities in order to assist CI with meeting its mission, goals, and obligations.
- Provide a weekly report of accomplishments toward performance of requirements, as identified by the corporate CI staff.
- As directed by the corporate CI staff, serve as technical team or task leader and participate in special projects.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in intelligence analysis, including experience in at least two of the following sub-fields: SCRM and threat analysis, Cybersecurity, Law Enforcement, CI, Manufacturing, Finance, or Business analysis.
- Experience in researching, reviewing, editing, planning, preparing, integrating, and publishing all-source threat assessments, CI studies, plans, and products.
- Experience with production in at least one of the following areas:Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE) operations, foreign denial and deception, information operation, counterespionage and economic/industrial espionage, technology protection and illicit technology transfer, investigations support, SCRM, support to research development and acquisition, and critical asset protection.
- Experience with analytical tools and methodologies such as: link analysis, time lines, causal-loop analysis, and risk management analysis.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Experience managing a SCRM program in the public or private sector.
Job ID 2018-50325
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time